Hi Team,
I need to edit/delete/update few fields on JIRA.
is there a dedicated team to do that?
or can I get global permission, if yes then process please?
thanks
I guess the team is you...
Best
JP
You need to give the Jira Administrators Global Permission to the dedicated group.
Regards,
Deniz.
Thanks JP. I don't have global admin permission. but need to do changes for my project.
Thanks Deniz. Can you please tell me who will give Jira Administrators Global Permission ? I have admin right for my project, but don't have global permission, so cant do much.
What's the process to get permission?
Hi
You need the Jira Administrator permission to access Jira Administration>System>Global Permissions. Then you can edit it.
Regards.
Thanks Deniz.
Well, ask a person who has Global Admin permissions, if you can't do it yourself. There should be one in your company.
Hi @parul
You Can Ask the Your Jira Admin Get Those Permissions I think You Have Only one Project Admin You Can thake the jira admin permission and change the global permission
Jira Administration>System>Global Permissions.
Thanks,
venkatesh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.