This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Macro
The document says: "In the macro body create a two column table and remove the header row." in the paragraph "Adding the Page Properties macro to a page" and "If your table has a header row, this row will be ignored by the Page Properties Report macro. You should remove the header row." in the footnote but I found no need to remove the header. In addition, we can leave the 3rd and more columns which might be useful for legends, descriptions, comments, remarks of the row. I think the Page Properties Report Macro gracefully ignore those columns now.PageProperties_vertical-edit.PNG
And I found a horizontal table with heading row could work as my expectation;
PageProperies_horizontal-edit.PNG
The result of the Page Properties Report macro was seen;
PagePropertiesReport.PNG
This is great! But is this an unexpected behaviour of the macros or lazy updating documentation?