Hi all,
according to this article it may happen that Atlassian introduces some changes even to system integrated plugins. So far so good. Today I sadly had to realise that the "Troubleshoot and Support Plugin" is apparently incompatible from Jira 8.1.2 on (according to the compatibility flags at the Atlassian marketplace). Now we have a situation since I am unable to create a support zip from a customer's Jira instance (which recently got an upgrade to the lastest Jira version).
- How can it be that there's a release without such a key support feature?
- What can I recommend to our customer (except not instantly updating to newest versions which I actually have done already)?
- As a system integrated he plugin it cannot be uninstalled. Is it recommended to download it from the marketplace and re-install it?
Did anyone have into the same situation?
Many thanks for any support in advance! :-)