Frequently, the connection between SourceTree and BitBucket would drop and I would need to re-authenticate. I Would do this by right-clicking my account name in Remote Repositories, and click 'Edit Account'.
From there I could then click 'Refresh OAuth Token', which would open a browser window and then I would be logged in.
However, now the browser window opens with the message 'Invalid redirect_uri - This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.' and I can't get past this.
This means I'm unable to do anything to my repositories now. I can log into my BitBucket account perfectly fine in a browser though.
It seems many people are having this issue trying to register their accounts, I'm just trying to re-authenticate so I can continue to use my repos, currently... I cannot do anything.
I desperately need to be able to clone / commit.. any help is greatly appreciated! Amazingly, I reported this as a bug to BitBucket, who then said they will close it because I should ask on the forum... not exactly the response I was hoping for.
