Hi,
I've a Behaviour script in initiator for create screen only for project x and its IssueTypes.
Now i'm getting the below error in another projects create screen which is having separate workflow and create screen.
Can anyone help me on this ?
If you are positive your behaviour does not apply to this project, you should check its field configuration, as well as the create transition validators.
Yes, I've checked field configurations for the second project. It seems to be fine and regarding the transition validates will be trigger once the form is submitted , in my case i'm not able to create issue.
You will not be able to create the issue if you have a validator that specify that the Component field is required in the create transition, so make sure this is not the case.
And what I meant by checking the field configuration is checking that the component field is optional like on this screenshot (sorry if you knew that already) :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.