Dear all,
I am actually exploring BitBucket and study it. I have used already in the past CI/CD tool like Team City and Octopus but I try to find out similar behavior in Bitbucket and based on that I have few question :
Q1 : PipeLines, as I understand are used for continuous integration in the sense that as long as a new change is pushed, it is trigger in order to build the all project.
Based on that build the question I get is where does the build binaries gets stored and located ?
Q2 : I have seen in some example, that you need a yml file for instruction on what to build. I have seen in some sample that people were placing in that file some scripting which directly deploy the binaries directly to a target using strange scripting action.
By doing so if they deploy the binaries from the PipeLine script .yml file, what is the used of the Deployements menu in BitBucket ?
Thanks for clarification