Hi Community,
I have Jira Service Desk (Cloud) set up to receive requests from our customer via Email.
The issue I have is that I can't add a participant or watcher to an existing issue in order for the users to also be notified of comments and progression of the issue. I have tried settings in both permissions schemes and customer permissions with no avail.
When I try to add a watcher, I get the following error message:
The user "xx@xx.com" does not have permission to view this issue. This user will not be added to the watch list.
I thought the user needed access to the browse the project and issue, but when I try to add the "Browse Projects" permission to project role "Service Desk Customers", I get the following message when seeing the issue.
"This service desk project has configuration problems and may not work as expected."
The other option I wanted to get working was the participants, but I don't get any icon, button or link to add a participant, all I get is a link to hide the participant list which always displays the requester and assignee only.
Can someone advise me how to set up my permissions and projects to get this working?
Thanks in advanced.