hy? seems random grrreeat :slightly_smiling_face: but only when I really want to see ahead/behind
btw - it works if I don't need the info
Hello everyone. Thanks for your patience, and I apologize for not responding sooner. The good news is that we are actively working on a solution for this issue right now.
To give you an idea of what's happening: when new changes are pushed to a repository on Bitbucket, we queue up a background task to update ahead/behind for your branches. We've had intermittent issues with that queue, which is shared by all customers, becoming backed up. That problem has worsened recently.
We're taking a multi-pronged approach to solving this.
First, we are limiting the influx of new background tasks from a very small subset of users who are abusing our platform with an excessive volume of automated pushes.
Secondly, we are working to improve the efficiency of our ahead/behind algorithm so that we can process the queue more quickly.
We expect to have the issue resolved within the next couple of weeks. I will post updates here.
In the mean time, you can work around this by calculating these numbers locally using git. I recognize that this is not nearly as convenient as the broken functionality on Bitbucket, but it should help if you really need this information in a pinch.
Thanks again for your patience while we work on this problem.
Happening to us too
us as well yesterday but started working again after an hour or so.https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/ never indicated anything amiss during that time.
got the same issue
We're having the same problem
Same problem also for us from many days
Having the same problem here, and cannot create new release branches.. Created a ticket for it.
Having the same problem
Same prob here :-(
Same here. It happens every once in a while. This time the whole day.
Same problem here
Same here
Would you mind linking to that ticket?
Is there any fix coming for this issue?
Also, I don't know if it's related but I have this error in my console
Any fixes? Like 75% of the time we're having this issue
Thank You :-)
Hey thanks for the reply and the detailed informations
Is this problem already solved? I just got this error o_O
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.