Dear all,
I am just trying to see and learn how to use BitBucket. I am able to push file and updated branch like any normal version control system.
Then I try to see how to use Pipe for CI/CD.
In my master branch I have a simple text readme file as a sample
Then when my pipe start it say it cannot find some files :
here is below steps from BUILD action :
<span>+ umask 000</span><span>+ GIT_LFS_SKIP_SMUDGE=1 git clone --branch="master" --depth 50 <a href="https://x-token-auth:%24REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/%24BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME.git" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/$BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME.git</a> $BUILD_DIR</span><span>Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'...</span><span>+ git reset --hard 56ea34fbbf3f7006faf8add69afcaf451c6783b2</span><span>HEAD is now at 56ea34f Initial Bitbucket Pipelines configuration</span><span>+ git config <a href="http://user.name/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">user.name</a> bitbucket-pipelines</span><span>+ git config <a href="http://user.email/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">user.email</a> <a href="mailto:commits-noreply@bitbucket.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">commits-noreply@bitbucket.org</a></span><span>+ git config push.default current</span><span>+ git config http.${BITBUCKET_GIT_HTTP_ORIGIN}.proxy <a href="http://localhost:29418/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">http://localhost:29418/</a></span><span>+ git remote set-url origin <a href="http://bitbucket.org/%24BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://bitbucket.org/$BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME</a></span><span>+ echo ".bitbucket/pipelines/generated" >> .git/info/exclude</span><span>+ chmod 777 $BUILD_DIR</span><span>Cache "node": Downloading</span><span>Cache "node": Not found</span>
<span><strong>Here is below steps from Npm install:</strong><br>+ npm installnpm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/package.json'npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/package.json'npm WARN build No descriptionnpm WARN build No repository field.npm WARN build No README datanpm WARN build No license field.up to date in 0.365sfound 0 vulnerabilities</span>
<span><strong>Here is below steps from Npm test: (test is my repo)</strong></span>
<span>+ npm test</span><span>npm ERR! path /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/package.json</span><span>npm ERR! code ENOENT</span><span>npm ERR! errno -2</span><span>npm ERR! syscall open</span><span>npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/package.json'</span><span>npm ERR! enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.</span><span>npm ERR! enoent </span><span>npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:</span><span>npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2019-06-04T09_58_58_110Z-debug.log</span>
<span><strong>What should I do to make it work ?<br>As I am new to this please describe clearly what to do</strong></span>
<span><strong>Thnaks for help</strong></span>