Hi everybody,
I am trying to deploy Jira and Confluence on two separate GCP VM instances according to these articles:
https://cloud.google.com/solutions/deploying-jira-on-gcp
https://cloud.google.com/solutions/deploying-confluence-on-gcp
I have gotten the instances up and running to the point where I can see the setup wizard running on our own domain. However, I get to the step where we need to connect to the database and I get a HTTP Status 500 error after the software tries to setup the database. This happens every time (I have tried this starting from scratch about 3 or 4 times) and it is getting very frustrating. I have also tried doing the 'Trial Setup' where a temporary database is created and it still throws the same error while trying to create the database (which seems odd -- as this should be completely unrelated to trying to connect it to the GCP SQL database). I feel that I have followed the instructions as closely as possible, so if anybody could provide some insight as to how this database connection is causing things to fail please let me know. Thanks!