Hi!
I have a major critical issue I hope someone can help with. I've created a support ticket, but there not that many agents on in the weekends and also the support site is down:
Long story short:
I've downloaded backup of Jira cloud to jira server, imported 66k issues from Fogbugz and uploaded back to cloud. I've done this 5-6 times, but today, when it's productive and 600 customers waiting for a new tool on monday, all attachments are mixed! I've looked in the attachments folder and everything is in the right place - so are they in Jira server, but in Cloud they are not in the right place. That means issue ABC-123 can see attachments from DEF-456 and so on(!!) This is a major security issue and if I'm not able to fix this by tomorrow I have to revert to backup from cloud and postpone the whole migration project.
Anyone experienced the same, and/or knows a ticket for this issue, hoefully with a solution?