Using Next Gen project
I have rules for setting the date when something goes into "In Progress" or "Review" or any other Status/Column on the board, great for calculating all kinds of things with a simple extract... But don't seem to be able to have a date set for when the issue goes into the "To Do" status/column.
ie. on the Backlog page, move the item from back log to board... go to the board page, and see the item in "To Do", but the field I've created "Date To Do" doesn't get updated, however if I move the issue to another column and then back (like into "In Progress" and back to "To Do") the date gets set. So I know the rule works, but it doesn't work when moving from the backlog.
Any ideas on how to get this to update? I want to be able to calculate the total time it takes to do something, once we've moved it off of the backlog and onto the board, preferably without having to have another column, of like "This is the REAL To Do Column"