I want to add multiple boards to my projects so i can make an easy overview of the tasks at hand for my personal projects within our company.I've tried to add boards trough clicking on the 'search icon' and filter on boards.Afterwards i've selected 'create boards' but then i get stuck.My private projects do not appear in the dropdown so i cannot select them to add the board.Has anyone experienced this as well and knows how to sort it?Thank you!
Benjamin
you might be running into the "business project" limitation. If your private project is a Business project then you must choose "Location" to be your profile rather than the project. This places the board associated w/ you profile rather than your project itself. You can then use "Add item" on the project sidebar to add a link (and name it) to your sidebar. Of course it takes you out of the project context window but it does work and I use all the time for Business projects. I hate that this is the way it is but at least there is a way to make it work.
Hi Jack,Thank you for reaching out!I'm not creating a Business Project but i'm creating a Software project.I'm not sure if that might have something to do with the problem?
The only case I have ever seen where a project does not appear in the drop down is if the project you are trying to create the project for Is a Business project. Please verify the actual project is indeed a SW project. Note, if you in fact have a Business project you cannot/should not choose the first entry as show below but rather the second.
Hi Jack,As you can see below i don't have the option to select "Board created with new Software project"
Could this have something to do with my user-role / authorizations?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.