In my KANBAN board I need to add a differentiate the task moved from open to in progress and clarification to in progress in separate column.
Hi @Manikandan P ,
I'm afraid it cannot be done. Looks like it cannot be exist ONE status in MANY columns. It can be exist ONE column with MANY statuses.
I suggest use quick filter and labels (post unction can set it) for that.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-columns-938845277.html
B.R.
Hi Manikandan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am not sure that I completely understand what you are wanting to do - can you help clarify a little more - maybe even with a screenshot?
You could show the Status field in the card if that helps you - go under Board Settings then Card Layout.
I hope that helps!
The best you can do is have two separate "in progress" type status - "In progress (from open" and "In progress (from clarification)"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.