Can you please help me set up my SSL on jira as I am having some difficulties with this thanks. JIra is hosted on a Linux machine with no GUI.
Hello there!
Thank you for contacting us about this. There's a really great answer on the thread below that I think will help you:
If you have any trouble at all during the setup, please let us know exactly what you did so far, and where you are stuck, and we will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi I followed the link you sent us but unfortunately, we are still having problems
while starting jira is reporting the following.
"The server.xml file is missing parameters needed by Jira to handle requests that contain special characters."
on adding the special characters to the server.xml file we remain with the same problem.
Can you please help me out
Thanks
I know this problem! You need to add the following two lines to the Connector entry:
relaxedPathChars="[]|"relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
This solution is fully detailed in this support document.
Thank you for the help with this, @Michael Thompson!
@Atlassainadmin, can you confirm if you were able to get it up and running with Michael's help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.