Hi all,
Very new to this so please bear with me in my explanation and use of wording
I am trying to create a list of predefined inputs where my users add in a numerical value instead of a tick or selected icon, like in the check box add in's.
So if I have a list of customers and they all trade in fruit but I want to see how many fruit each. How would I be able to get my Issues to record the data as below:
Apple 4
Pear 7
Strawberry 10
the "fruit" would be fixed and the numerical values free flow. So I could then report that 20 customer trade in Apples and their total values are xx or in my dashboard return all the customers with Pears and their qty etc etc
I have been told that Jira core Issues are not able to hold table formatting? So was wondering if there was anything else I could use or a work around
Thank you
Ash