Hello,
I need help please.
I have set story points for a number of tasks under different stories. I expect to see the summary at the top of my sprint board but this is not happening.
Thanks.
@Hakeem , where do you expect to see the SPs and why do you expect to see them there? Can you provide an screenshot?
Thank you Jack. Please see screen shot below.
In response to why the team want to see the story points there - There is no visibility as to the total amount of work. in efforts was selected for development in a sprint.
Ok so yes that is what you should see in the backlog view and it appears you are. So are you asking to see the same thing in the Sprint board? If so consider using a dashboard and maybe the sprint gadget or similar.
So, the screen shot is for an existing project that is fine. I have another project that does not have that type of view. See screen shot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.