Good day to all
I have a situation I don't know yet how how to decide, so I am looking for any advice, experience, best pracrices, so on.
I have several issue tyoes configured withi a project, let's sall them
- issuetype1
- issuetype2
- issuetype3
- issuetype4
Also I have another parametr, it's basially a reason why the issue happens - I configured a drop down list custom field , let's call it reason.
And there is my difficulties - every issuetype has specific set of reasons (drop-down options), yet I don't want to configure for custom drop-down fields with it's own options, whta is, reason1 for issuetype1, reason2 for issuetyoe2, and so on - I like to avoid multiplying custom fields if I can
So, the question is: can I somehow create a single dropdown list custom field, where the options would appear pepending on the issue type selected?
Or any other thoughts on how my difficulty can be solved, I would appreciate that
PS Yes I know I can configure cascade list, which is a great option in general, but here it would mean, that my agent have to select issue type twice, whic is a repeated action, and this is not an experience I want for my users,
See the screenshots


