Hi all.
Is it possible to create any validation when doing a transition without using plugins or with a free plugin?
It depends if you are on cloud or Server.
if you are on Server, have a look at such plugins as Groovily or MyGroovy
I assume the field Validation available natively in the workflow is insufficient?
Thanks Alexey. I will look at this add-ons.
and Yes, server version.
Thanks Jack. Am I wrong? Do we have a native solution when transit one story to "Pending" to check if some fields are not empty (pendency date, pendency team, pendency reason).
Hi Ricardo,
If you click on a transition you will see the pop-up box appear for options for that transition.
Choose Validators. Then Add validator.
When you get the list of Validator types, choose Field Required Validator.
I hope that helps!
I must be missing your requirement but as written it seems you just want to ensure a field isn't empty or must be modified to allow transition. Assuming I am not off base here, the following options should meet the need.
ah, but i seen you are on server so maybe those don't exist? that would be unfortunate for sure as they are quite useful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.