How can I separate my customers into groups and then only show certain fields to customers of a particular group? I know I can use organizations to put customers into groups, but I couldn't figure out how to then only show certain fields to certain organizations.
Thank you~!
Details:
I have many many "customers" in Jira that represent client users (users at client locations that are paying my company money for products we build). I'm working on organizing these "customers" into organizations so when they open issues regarding services we provide them we can more easily know in which environment they're having a problem.
I also have internal "customers" (employees of my company) that help our client users with our products and these "customers"/employees work within many different client environments.
Thus, when a client customer opens an issue, I can tell which environment they're having a problem with because that customer is tied to an organization.
However, because the internal "customers"/employees work with many client environments, I wanted to have the internal customer/employee fill out an extra field indicating which client environment they're having a problem with.
How can I do that? (Hide a dropdown field from our "client customers" but show that field to our "internal employee customers"?)