I read Lukas Nostro's question and the reply (How to get all private repos owned by team, April 2 2018) which looked like a great answer. However I've realised that our team name has a space in it... and I can't find how to specify a team name that contains a space!
As example using the following via wget
wget --user <user> --password <password> https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{Team Name} gets me a 404: Not Found and then a message about failing to resolve http://Name}/ - it's breaking into two URIs. WHich TBH is kind of what I'd expect.
I've tried replacing the space with %20 ... and I get a 404 Not Found returned. I've tried various ways of quoting or escaping the space or the %20, which all return a 404 Not Found.
Is there any working way that will allow a team name with spaces to be used? Is there any alternative that can be used? The team name clearly isn't 'Team Name' but I've used that instead of the real team name!