Hallo,
I want to execute a postfunction "Set Field Value to constant" in dependence of in which project the issue is created.
How to do this? (I have tried something but nothing works)
image2016-6-14 14:56:40.png
Thanks a lot.
Tatjana
Please try this and let me know the results.
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue import com.atlassian.jira.issue.ModifiedValue import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue import com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.CommentManager import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField import com.atlassian.jira.util.ImportUtils import com.atlassian.jira.user.util.DefaultUserManager import com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User IssueManager issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager() CustomFieldManager customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager() CustomField myCustomfield = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("alfrageteilnehmer") if(issue.getProjectObject().getKey() == 'ABC'){ myCustomfield.updateValue(null, issue, new ModifiedValue(issue.getCustomFieldValue(myCustomfield), "tg"),changeHolder); }
My understanding is, you need a post function to set this custom field value based on the project name. For example, if project name is 'abc', then the field alfrageteilnehmer has to be set as 'tg'. Am I right?
If not please explain.
That's right, that's what I'm want.
No sorry, it doesn't work. The function must return 'true'
image2016-6-15 8:37:41.png
I've tried to return true, but doesn't work, don't understand what to do here.
This code doesn't work, bev´cause the expression have to retun "true".
You have to do it this way.
image2016-6-15 11:25:29.png
It works, thank you very very much. Your post was the hint I needed to finde the solution.
Glad that it worked. That script I had shared will work directly to set the field value via a scripted post function (instead of returning a true boolean value for a condition in a built-in post function.) However, you made it work for the second scenario. Congrats!
To be more precise, I was checking the project name and setting the field value on my own in the script. It works in the scripted post function option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.