breezycloud does not produce results for a user, as it says I need an email to add them. What should I do for the group project tutorial?
Same Problem here
I am just facing the same issue here.
I suggest that you ask a friend (experienced or not) to be your teammate on the repo.
Hi everybody,
We checked the documentation Create a repository and add a teammate and, currently, it is outdated and, for that reason, is providing the steps to add another user using his username (no longer supported) instead of his email address.In this case, as Kelvin mentioned, to proceed in this tutorial please try to add a coworker or a friend.
Cheers,Gabriel Marcolino,Atlassian Support Engineer
I forgot to mention but, I contacted our team responsible for the documentation and I believe that it will soon be fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.