I'm having multiple checklists in a Customfield by selecting each checklist item date has to be displayed when it is selected .
I'm working on this from past few days , Can any one suggest me the best solution for this .
Thank & Regards,
Mahesh
Hi @Mahesh Kallepalli
Unfortunately, this feature isn't available. I can recommend you using some checklist app, like Multiple Checklists for Jira, which has the date displayed when items were selected. You just need to hover over an item.
Best,
Paweł
Hi @Paweł Albecki
I highly appreciate for your quick response . At this moment I Installed Checklist for Jira but dates are not displaying , Let me try that add on also .
When we select particular item does date appear over there , Likewise when that item selected .
HI @Mahesh Kallepalli
You can also try Issue Checklist Pro or its free version Issue Checklist Free.
They both come with a variety of useful features, including date/time when the item was added or marked completed (as presented in the documentation).
Cheers,Jack
Hi @Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Thanks for your suggestion I will give a try hope it would work out .
Thanks & Regards,
Hey @Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
I guess it would work only for cloud at this moment we are using server .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.