I've installed Jira 8.2 and I'm trying to access it from the mobile app, which says the necessary plugins are not enabled.
I found:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-enable-or-disable-access-to-the-jira-server-mobile-app-954244795.html
which says I must enable "Jira Mobile" (it was already), and "Jira Mobile REST API Plugin", which does not exist.
Has something changed for 8.2? Or do I need to do something else to enable this?
Ah so "Mobile Plugin for Jira" is not the same as "Jira Mobile"? The former is available on the marketplace but is not compatible with 8.2 yet it appears.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220151/mobile-plugin-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=support
Hey @Hamish Moffatt !
Thanks for flagging this. The beta Mobile Plugin for Jira has been updated with support for Jira 8.2.
You can find the correct plugin here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220151/mobile-plugin-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Let me know if you have any issues and I would be happy to help out!
Cheers,
James
Thanks @James Gabb it's working now!
Now Jira Server 8.3 has released, it seems we'll need another update for that plugin. Currently, it can only support up to 8.2.4 in version 0.2.5.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.