Can we create Pie Chart for single Project according to their request type in JSD
Hi @Prashant Mali
It is not possible at the moment, you can vote for the feature request and start watching it here: As a user, I would like to add Customer Request Type field into Dashboard Gadget.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
@Prashant Mali
I think it is possible with 'interesting' way.
You can create JSD automation rule for updating different fields, for example :
WHEN - Issue created
IF - Issue matches - "Customer Request Type" = "Desktop/Laptop support (IT)"
etc for each Customer Request Type.
THEN - Edit labels - value - "Desktop/Laptop support (IT)",
Then you can create PieChart on Labels in your JSD-project.
@Alexander Bondarev
The unavailability of the "Request Type" in a few places has bothered me for a while and this solution has worked great for me.
It is a shame that so much "basic" Jira functionality can only be accomplished by creative workarounds such as this, or $ add-ons, but I thank you for posting it!
@Alexander Bondarev that's great idea, i will try it out
@Alexander Bondarev we rely on automations a lot in our instance and adding another one that reacts on ticket creation would consume a lot of our max allowed execution time. But I agree that when things are not available out of the box, one has to think out of the box!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.