Is there anyway to change the color of the epics in Next Gen (are there more than 6 colors available?), either custom color selection or more than 6 in general?
Hi @[deleted]
You can't choose any other color for now in next-gen projects, but you can watch this feature request: Extend amount of colours available for epics.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hello @Manon Soubies-Camy
How do I change the color of specific epics in the next-gen?All my epics are shown in yellow, but I can't even find the colors setting shown above. Is there any setting that needs to be activated to enable color change?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Alex,
I've been doing it from the epic itself (no need to enable any feature):
And from the Roadmap (roadmap feature needs to be enabled):
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.