Hi Team,
This is Venkat, I am new to Bit bucket.
Can i know how to find the my Bit bucket account ip to allow the Inbound rules in SSH port AWS.
Regards,
Venkat
Hi @venkat
It looks like you’re after the information on this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall-343343385.html
CCM
Hi Craig,
These Ip's are not working I added in AWS SG.
When I open the ssh port anywhere in AWS. then pipeline is working. But we shouldn't allow anywhere ssh in security group of AWS .
I configured Piplline using SSH configuration.
Here is my pipeline configuration
image: "ubuntu:16.04"pipelines:branches:development:-step:name: PHPscript:- "apt-get update -y"- "apt-get install -y zip"- "apt-get install php libapache2-mod-php -y"- "apt-get install curl -y"- "cd admin/back-end"- "zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip *"- "apt-get install sshpass -y"- "sshpass -p 'password' scp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /tmp/artifact.zip root@IP:/home/ubuntu/testbitbucket"- "sshpass -p 'password' ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no root@IP bash /home/ubuntu/testbitbucket/decompress.sh"- "sshpass -p 'password' ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no root@IP bash /var/execution_script.sh"-step:image: "node:10.15.0"name: NPMscript:- "apt-get update -y"- "apt-get install -y zip"- "cd admin/front-end"- "npm install"- CI=false- "npm run build"- "zip -r /tmp/artifact.zip *"- "apt-get install sshpass -y"- "sshpass -p 'password' scp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /tmp/artifact.zip root@IP:/home/ubuntu/testfrontend"- "sshpass -p 'password' ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no root@IP bash /home/ubuntu/testfrontend/decompress1.sh"- "sshpass -p 'password' ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no root@IP bash /var/execution_script.sh"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.