I guess, there is a problem with the users registered at BitBucket.org via Google Account, because this requires no password for BitBucket to be entered during the user registration.
Then the user creates a private repo at BitBucket.org. Then tries to clone it in the local machine. And 'git clone' requires the password for the private repository, but the user has never provided a password to BitBucket (that's the whole idea of registering via Google Account).
Maybe this is only a problem for the private repositories, but it makes sense to ask the users registered via Google Accounts to provide a password for cloning their private repos. Otherwise such users always will have to reset the password and the registration via Google Account looses its charm.
This is my case. And I would like to ask, if there is another option other than resetting the password for BitBucket.org, even though I registered via Google Account?
FYI, resetting the password helps, but still.