Does anyone have a recommendation for a JIRA REST API I can use for 8.1? When I upgraded from 7.8.4, the API became incompatible so I need a new one until Atlassian creates a new one that supports 8.1.
Scott
Go for:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/8.1.0
Hi @Scott McDonald
I’d be interested to know what REST calls you were relying on in 7. that broke in 8.
We have a large number of integrations done via REST and some custom addons using the Java API as well and in our testing so far, have not had any issues - so seeing where you’ve seen changes (and validating this against the publicized breaking changes documentation) would be very helpful.
CCM
Hi @Craig Castle-Mead ,
It's not necessarily the calls we're making, it's when I attempt to manage the add-on, it says it's incompatible so perhaps that is just a false message and the API hasn't necessarily changed in 8.1?
Hey @Scott McDonald
Just wondering what addon you’re referring to? I assumed you were talking about the native Jira REST endpoints.
Hi @Craig Castle-Mead
The Atlassian REST API Browser, which seems to be a native add-on to JIRA?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.