I do not have access to ScriptRunner addon. Is it paid or free? Please help me with above query.
Hi @Pallavi Satpute ,
it is not for free.
But without an addon like Scriptrunner I think you can't query anything like this.
Hello @Pallavi Satpute
Script runner is a paid add-on.
If you have Script runner in your instance, you can easily achieve your requirement by the following query
issueFunction in parentsOf("assignee = currentUser()")
This will give you all the parent issues who have sub-tasks which are assigned to you, here instead of "currentUser()" you can also hard-code your username.
Pricing for Script runner is here
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=pricing
Thanks Tarun but I do not have Script runner and am looking for either free plugin or a solution which might work without plugin. Anyways thanks.
Here's a free plugin which might come in handy
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218367/jql-booster-pack?hosting=server&tab=overview
https://sweetbananas.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JBP/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.