Hi, We've started with a new scrum team, working on already exisitng projects in Greenhopper (Jira 5.2.7, I don't seem to find the greenhopper version anywhere as a user. Ah, on the classic boards it is still there. 6.2.5)
I find that on my Velocity chart, I see sprints from another board that was used to work on some of the projects before. How do I remove these?
I already found that changing my board filter, so the issues completed on that older board are filtered away (with: resolved > "2013/10/01" or status != Closed), changes the 'Completed' points for these old sprints to 0, but it does not remove the sprints themselves. The 'Commitment' points are not 0, although they are less than before... I guess this is because some issues were committed there and not completed, so they still exist, in an open state.Is there any way to filter their 'commitment' but leave the issues on my backlog?