I am considering moving from the 3 agent to the 4-5 agent version of the software, mostly due to the support that comes with it.
When I applied the license (3 agent), I realized then that I need to have a stand alone SQL server to handle it, and that the built-in is really just for Demo.
I decided to use PostgreSQL 9.3. I have desperately been trying to get it to work. To copy the data that is in the built in DB over to the JiraDB created in PostgreSQL, but I just can't sem to get it done.
My question is, if I purchase the support/maintenance with the 5 agent version, will they help me getting it linked to PostgreSQL 9.3? Or does their support strictly end at their product. It is really the difference between buying it, or considering this whole project 3 weeks and $20 of loss.
Thank you very much for your advice.