Can you help me with creating the filter?
Hi @Nana Sahakyan ,
If you are looking at the JQL filter please refer to Saving your search as a filter documentation. Or If you are looking board filter refer to Configuring filters page.
Regards,Kishore Kumar Gangavath.
Thanks for you response @[deleted]I need to create filter which includes all the linked issue that are "strike-through".
do you have the scriptrunner app? Then you can query like this:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("resolution is not empty")
hi @Thomas Schlegel
no I don't have, but it does not work for me.
it works only when you have Scriptrunner.
With plain Jira, I think this is not possible.
To achieve this you need to use the third party app like ScriptRunner for Jira.
Then you need to write a query based on "issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf()".
Regards,Kishore Kumar Gangavath
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.