I want to use Issue collector on our tools as embedded feedback form.
However I am blocked because I don't think our Jira account for the company does have a license to use this feature.
I think it might be related to this:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unknown-error-when-submitting-issue-collector-form-376832568.html
If I am going to request my employer to buy us the Jira license, I would like to know which Jira product do we avail to have this feature working.
At the moment, what I see under Jira products are as follows:
https://www.atlassian.com/try
Thanks in advance!
Hello,
Jira core is enough to have this feature. It means that if you buy Jira core license, then you will be able to use the Issue Collector feature
Thanks for your quick response! I will provide this information to my employer and will let you guys know if this solves our issue!
You are most welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.