I like to add few more fields to the post functions
The "update field" function already covers the system fields that it is useful to update automatically (most of us use it for Resolution). What others do you think are missing?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your reply,
I like to add Label field to all issue types where i want to make the label as a hide at preset value depends upon issue type. If I want to move the issue type to another type then label should change as per the issue type. for this, can I use workflow transition and add a post function in field section?
For an example:
Project Name: Nani
I am using Issue types :Bug, Improvement, New Feature
Labels for each issue type as follows NA-B, NA-Imp, NA-nf
If issue generated as Bug then label is also created as NA-B, later i moved the issue type to Improvement then label should change to NA-imp.
Thanks.
Praveen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.