Hi,
When a customer creates a ticket, how can they share it with people?
After I, as an agent share it, they can see it was shared, but can the customer themselves share it? If yes, how?
if a customer creates a ticket they can share it during creation (if configured) otherwise after created they can share via portal.
How would I configure it/enable this setting?
Currently they are unable to share it upon creation, and not after the ticket is created
Anyone?
let's keep the replies in a single thread.
How are your share permissions configured? I use Organization so select the first.
I was able to get this to work. Do you still need help?
@Martin Ron How did you manage to get it to work?
It was a global permission setting that needed to be turned on for end users to be able to share/request a participant
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.