Hi Support,
I just upgraded my Jira from version 7.10.2 to 8.1.0. The upgrade went fine but when I login with my regular user and open one of my Canban Boards I get the message that an error occurred. Can you please tell me what to do here and how to fix.
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0
Hello Andre,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
I have searched for similar errors and found some useful information that can help us better troubleshoot it. Let's try the steps below and check what results we got:
1 - Have you tried to reproduce the problem in a different browser?
2 - In a non-productive hour, try to disable the newsletter functionality / "Jira Insider pop up", mas mentioned by Lukas in this thread.
3 - Once you have upgraded your JIRA, please double-check if both JIRA Core and JIRA Software versions are compatible to ensure you are not facing the problem mentioned in the article below:
JIRA throws "Exception: Uncaught Error" when accessing boards
Let us know your results once you perform these steps.
Hi Petterson,
thanks for your suggestion.
For now I try to upgrade to 8.2.0. Hopefully the issue is fixed in this version.
Thank you for your answer.
Since you're going to upgrade your software and the issue is intermittent, I agree it's not worth to perform database changes.
For now, I recommend you to check if the upgrade will fix the problem and, if the error happens again, try to reproduce it in a different browser to test if there is any incompatibility with the new version of JIRA.
with 8.2.0 it was still not fixed and got the same error message. Even today after installing Release 8.2.1 the error message is still there. But it seems like only with FF 67. I don't get this error with Iron browser.
I deleted cookies and history. Nothing helped.
Don't know what to do
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.