Hi there. I'm using a custom Docker image stored in the Docker Hub ("jimmyadaro/gitlab-ci-cd"), it's a simple Alpine image which updates itself and installs OpenSSH and LFTP. Quite simple, right? It works for me in GitLab CI/CD (I even made a simple tutorial like a year ago).
Now, I'm trying to use bash or OpenSSH and I get a pipeline fatal error. These are the commands inside my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file and the errors shown in the Bitbucket's "Pipelines" UI. What could be wrong?
Do you found solution?
My final solution was to use `bitbucket-pipelines.yml` file to call a new one `bitbucket-pipelines.sh` where I did the whole deployment process instead of using commands/scripts in the "deployment" step, like so:
# ...pipelines: branches: # Deploy to UAT / Test based on commit push to "develop" branch develop: - step: name: Build (npm) # Use a light Node image image: node:10.15.3 # Cache Node caches: - node # Execute npm ci and build/bundle scripts script: # Use npm ci instead of npm install - npm ci # Build my thing - npm run-script build - step: # "$ pwd" for this step: "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/", inside has all the repo files name: Deploy to UAT deployment: uat # In case you want to trigger this by using Bitbucket's UI, uncomment the next line #trigger: manual script: # Make the deploy file executable and run it - chmod +x bitbucket-pipelines-uat.sh - ./bitbucket-pipelines-uat.sh after-script: # Remove SSH key (even if this container should be self-destroyed) - rm -f ~/.ssh/id_rsa# ...
Hope it helps!
I have the same problem. Here is my pipeline sript. It will not download the image and use the image as the based.
image: name: XXXX.dkr.ecr.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/YYY/ZZZ:latest aws: access-key: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID secret-key: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
pipelines: default: - step: name: testing
deployment: testing script:
# call the build command within my docker container - ./build.sh
Any idea?
+1 I'm having the same issue. Did you manage to find a solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.