Details:
core file size (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited
scheduling priority (-e) 0
file size (blocks, -f) unlimited
pending signals (-i) 1546431
max locked memory (kbytes, -l) 16384
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files (-n) 1024
pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority (-r) 0
stack size (kbytes, -s) 8192
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 62987
virtual memory (kbytes, -v) unlimited
file locks (-x) unlimited
Problem:
After configuring the database connection jira proceeds to start up, but everytime fails with
System plugins failed to start.
I did try the solutions proposed in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-jira-startup-failed-error-394464512.html, without luck. Almost every solution proposed that I found was setting:
-Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300
I tried to changed to a higher number and to a lower without success.
I did also try to increase the maximun running processes following this link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-applications-crash-due-to-outofmemoryerror-unable-to-create-new-native-thread-224397455.html because when running jira in foreground, while starting the plugins an OutOfMemoryError ocurred.
I don't know what else to try.