Hi,
We have JIRA (a 100 user license) and we are testing it by importing records from ClearQuest via a CSV file. I have done this successfully several times, but recently cleared out the issues to do another import. Every import I do now fails, even with the same CSV and configuration files I had during the last import. I get errors regarding date time formats I did not receive previously.
In any case, I decided it might be better to just restore the database I previously had so took a backup that had my issues in it and restored the JIRA database using the import function JIRA provides. It stated the import was successful, but not I cannot even get to the login screen. The system is no longer responsive. I need to demo this system to my senior staff today and I am dead in the water.
Jim