We are on CLOUD
We are a service vendor with multiple clients. We want to be able to create a single Service Desk project with a single Request Type and have all of our clients utilize the Help Center and be able to insert, via the incoming URL, the source to determine the client. We do not want the client to see a drop-down of client options to choose on their own.
AND/OR
Create a Request Type for each client and only show the request based on the incoming URL only. 17 unique Request Types. So that seems doable because I can redirect the URL to the specific form, BUT I don't want the end user to be able to click on the Home Page and see all of the Request Types.
Is this possible? Any advice?
SItuation:
- 20 Active Clients
- Single Project
- Single Request Type
- Ability to know which client based on the incoming URL
I danced around creating a project for every client and having unique URLs that would be easy to determine. This path will cause a lot of overhead.
We do have a client field.