We are using Jira Service Desk Cloud and I have a requirement where I need a list of internal "customers" to fill out a screen (Screen Name: SME Input Required). I have created an automation rule where an Issue matches status= Open to then send an email to Customers Involved.
The email informs our list of SMEs that they need to access the ticket and select the status of SME Input Required which will then trigger a screen to appear for then to fill out the fields displayed. Once they complete the screen the ticket status moves to SME Input Required, but it only works for the first SME that completes the request. But all subsequent SMEs that access the ticket shows the ticket in SME Input Required status and it doesnt allow them to access the screen by the same name to input there information.
Is there a way to create a circular transition in the workflow or in an automation rule to allow all "Customers Involved" (SMEs) to complete the request?
Thanks,
Carolina Roman