I want to use Portfolio for JIRA 3.0 on JIRA cloud. Is it going to come to JIRA cloud anytime soon?
Hi Nischal,
The latest update we have for Portfolio for Jira Cloud is from Jake Brereton on this article where he answered another community member that had the same question as you. The link redirects directly to his comment, please let me know if you face any issue in finding the right comment.
Regards,Angélica
Hey @Angélica LuzThanks for the response. We have already signed up for the premium version of JIRA and have access to the features mentioned. The problem I am trying to solve is to have Roadmaps on classic JIRA projects. I had assumed adding Portfolio for JIRA 3.0 will allow me to that feature.
The current version of Portfolio for Jira Cloud already has a roadmap for classic projects. You can check the details on our marketplace:
- Portfolio for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.