Hello Jira Community,
I work for the Marketing team for this account, however, the company is new to Jira. And I used to have the Jira Administrator role at my former employment, I wish to share my knowledge and expertise among the existing and fore coming teams.
Hopefully I get some guidance you can provide that you a costume sharing to other Jira administrators for companies like ours.
The firs team I have gather requests is IT:
- Guidance to provide for a smooth migration of Jira from Cloud to local (using a physical server)
- Help Developers migrate to Jira
- Is there a way to have Help Desk tickets to generate automatically creating sub-tasks on IT's backlog.
- Recurrence of tasks - avoid time consuming in creation of tasks that are only to be assigned once or twice a year, in other words, they wish to create a tasks that occurs yearly (like a template), all they will need to do is create it once and assign it - Assignee will accept and this task will automatically notify the assignee, show in the backlog it's on track so the person assigned can start work and not miss it.
- Guidance on how to create quick tasks - it's functionality.
Any other advise will be greatly appreciate it. This will be for me as coaching to take ownership on this project and manage more than 15 teams.
Best,
Yohan