I can´t find the "labels" in the new jira version..
I have to change to the old version if i want to include them
What can i do?
Hi Jaime,
Just to make sure that we are on the same page, can you please let us know what is the type of the project?I see that this question is flagged as Jira Core, but I saw that you also have Jira Software and Service Desk on your instance, so we need to confirm what type of project you can't find labels to post here the correct steps.
Regards,Angélica
IN all my jira projects (is jira software in cloud) happens the same.
Is the project a next-gen one? To confirm if it's a next-gen you can check on the sidebar this information:
If so, please go to Project settings > Issue types > Select the issue type and confirm if the field label is added.
When i click in project settings:
Then i click in the issue type and only this appears
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.