I have defined a Portfolio plan linked to a filter and to a board.
In the sources, I have not selected all epics from that board or filter but only some of them.
When I created a new issue in Jira and directly select an epics which is in my Portfolio plan, my issue is in my plan, so it's ok. The problem is when I change Epics of an existing issue form an Epic which is not in the plan to an Epic which is in the plan, or from no Epic to an Epic which is in the plan, the issue is not automatically in the plan. I have to go back in the configuration of my plan and review sources to add these issues. It's quite long and moreover you have lot's risk to forgot issues if you don't think to update sources.
Do you have solutions for that ?
Thanks