My teams use kanban board as task management.
We will look out over each due date on all member.
How can I custom for look out over due date on kanban board at Next-gen project?
Hi @Arata Ninomiya ,
Drag and drop these fields to the left area to customise this issue type.
BTW :
If you want to display these on the card in the backlog and board, I am afraid this feature has not been released yet.
Next-gen roadmap for Jira Software Cloud
HiĀ @Ollie Guan ,
Thank you for the answer.
actually.. I want to display due date on the card in the board.
would you happen to know whether these are onboarded the loadmap?
regard.
This demand has been put on the agenda in the roadmap, I believe it will come soon.
Thank you so much!!
I also believe it will come soon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.