Hello Everyone, this is "Tan" here I am joining this group to acquire more knowledge and hopefully to contribute.
Hello and welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can read the main rules here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/rules-of-engagement
Jira has many plugins that can help you in your daily work. Among numerous addons I can recommend you, as one of the options, to install and try these ones:
- to organize and make your tasks easier: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220026/multiple-checklists-for-jira
- to control and track the time spent in projects by you or other team members: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219004/worklogs-time-reports-for-jira
I hope it will be helpful!
Enjoy using!
Paweł
Thank You for the information. I will have a look at them.
Hi!
@Tanwa Arewa , I’m new here too - just joined to Group and your discussion helped me.
@Paweł Albecki , thank you for advising Multiple-checklists-for-jira, I just looked it on MarketPlace, but now I planning to use it in my work!
Thanks
Hello @Tanwa Arewa
It's been some time since you joined. For any newcomers that follow in your steps, what would you say was most useful to you from the content and interactions you have found in the community? 😃
Hi @Fernando Bordallo, most useful comments are those I find when troubleshooting Jira issues on a Project I have come across a lot of useful problem-solving solutions in the Community very useful thanks to the active members of this community.
I also found some useful information when I was looking to take my Certification Exams and as a result I decided to write a post to help others when I passed the exam.
🚀Awesome! Can you share the link to the post? 👀
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification/Tips-for-Passing-ACP-600-Certification-the-First-Time/m-p/1078179#M92
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.