I want to make an automation to close the tickets in the project "Pantalla" updated to the status "Resuelta" with more than 72 hours. I've tried some options with 1 minute to try and anything works properly.
Hi Adrian,
It should work with updated < -72h.
Kind regards,
I get the same results, even if i write 1 minute it only gives me a green check in project and status.
Just to be sure, you want to close issues in status Resolved that did not get an update in 72h?
Sorry for not looking more carefully.
I fear this won't work if you use the "Status changed" trigger (as this is an update).
You could do this with the free add-on Automation (Lite version) with the option "Scheduled".
Alternatively you could use Scriptrunner's Escalation Services.
"Just to be sure, you want to close issues in status Resolved that did not get an update in 72h?" That's exactly what i want.
I've tried this and it works, the problem is that it closes the ticket automatically...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.